All American is an award winning service provider of both domestic and international household and commercial relocation services. We have facilities in Raleigh, Charlotte and Fayetteville, North Carolina.
Our global network specializes in providing residential moving services, employee relocations, industrial and office relocations, office furnishing and furniture installation, storage, warehousing, asset management and specialized transportation services to our valued customers “Whatever It Takes.”
Our success is built around a simple approach: we strive to employ the industry’s best people, equip them with the latest technology and tools, and empower them to build life-long customer relationships through our unrelenting dedication to client satisfaction.
As a move coordinator you will be responsible for working with customers and other staff members to efficiently define, schedule and coordinate customers’ moves. Ultimately responsible with the overall account/move management to make sure that All American Relocation is doing what is expected by our paying customer either an individual or a company to make sure we are exceeding their expectations.
Responsibilities & Duties:
The list is not all-inclusive, and additional duties may be assigned.
- Talks with customers and schedule appointments for multiple sales people. Manage calendars and data entry into multiple systems (Move Magic/Quotes To Go System)
- Maintains job folders, which includes preparing estimates, reviewing paperwork for to ensure proper procedures have been followed and there are no errors, and making sure all necessary paperwork has been received from the customer.
- Serves as a liaison between All American Relocation and the relocating customer and their company (if applicable) to ensure a constant line of communication is open during the move process to provide the highest level of quality to the relocating customer.
- Promptly notifies management of any problems so they can be resolved quickly.
- Support and assist sales staff as needed.
- Orders and schedules third party services needed from the proper vendors.
- Registers interstate orders into the Unigroup system and local orders into Move Magic to make sure that operations has all needed dates and information to provide the moving services on scheduled dates.
- Communicates with all parties involved (origin agents, hauling agents, destination agents, third party companies) in the move process to make sure they are prepared to do their part at the appropriate time in the process.
- Answers and transfers incoming calls. Greet clients in the office in a professional manner. Provides customers/callers with office-related information (address of locations, phone numbers, web address, etc.)
- Able to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed to objectives without supervision. Able to handle and resolve recurring problems
This position is high stress and must react to constant change
All American offers 401k, Health/Dental insurance, and Paid time off.